Posted on: January 17th, 2013
Location: Rockland County, New York (NY)
Salary: $75 - $90K
A Medical Device Manufacturer in Rockland County, NY is looking for a full-time Process / Manufacturing Engineer to provide engineering design, procedures and implementation of assembly methods, test methods, and equipment operations, including specification and optimization.
- Resolution of production process issues, root cause analysis, and the development and implementation of solutions.
- Provide technical support and leadership for continuous improvement efforts to processes and product manufacturability.
- Writes process procedures, change orders, equipment specifications, validation plans, and reports.
- Perform engineering design of test equipment, assembly equipment, fixtures, and tools.
Perform research on technology, equipment and tooling to improve process quality, yield, and cost.
B.S. in Engineering (ME/IE/ChemE) and a minimum of 10 years experience.
Minimum 5 years experience in a regulated industry (i.e. medical device, pharmaceutical, food).
- Project management skills.
- Experience in Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Process and equipment validations.
- Exposure to process controls, automation technologies, and PLCs.
To submit your resume as a Word Document for this position, send to the email address below and include the HEPCO job # in the subject line.